[one-users] libvirt snapshot

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Wed Feb 29 02:35:00 PST 2012

Hi Rangababu

Although this is not in the list for OpenNebula 3.4, this is for sure
in our radar. I'd say that it would be included right after 3.4.
Initially, the idea would be to take/list/revert to snapshot for
running VMs.

Thanks

Ruben

On Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 4:17 AM, Rangababu Chakravarthula
<rbabu at hexagrid.com> wrote:
> Is there any effort going on or planned to use snapshot API provided by
> libvirt to create external snapshots as defined here? I think it is using
> the qemu-img backing file concept behind the scenes.
>
> http://libvirt.org/formatsnapshot.html

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect
OpenNebula - The Open Source Solution for Data Center Virtualization