[one-users] Fwd: 答复: error while loading shared libraries: libxmlrpc_client++.so.7

張德勤 cinmex91047 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 19:07:02 PST 2012

---------- ÞD¼ÄµÄà]¼þ ----------
¼Ä¼þÕߣº ˆµÂÇÚ <cinmex91047 at gmail.com>
ÈÕÆÚ£º 2012Äê2ÔÂ29ÈÕÉÏÎç11:06
Ö÷Ö¼£º Re: ´ð¸´: [one-users] error while loading shared libraries:
libxmlrpc_client++.so.7
ÊÕ¼þÕߣº Ñî D <yang_yi at neusoft.com>

Hi~I already fix the problem
I tried two methods.
The first:
vim /etc/ld.so.conf
include /usr/local/lib
/sbin/ldconfig ¨Cv
The second:
export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib

After I do the second method, the problem is be solved.

But, I have another problem

[root at server lib]# one start
terminate called without an active exception
/srv/cloud/one/bin/one: line 112:  4840 Aborted                 $ONED -f
2>&1
oned failed to start

Anybody has idea??

Ñî D <yang_yi at neusoft.com> ì¶ 2012Äê2ÔÂ29ÈÕÉÏÎç10:08 Œ‘µÀ£º