[one-users] TransportManager for SAN storage, VMs in clvm, templates in GFS2 volume

Steven Timm timm at fnal.gov
Mon Feb 27 14:37:44 PST 2012

This is very interesting work.  Jan, do you have any write-up on how
you were able to set up the gfs and clvm setup to work with this driver?
It's a use case very similar to what we are considering for FermiCloud.

Two other questions that weren't immediately obvious from looking
at the code:

1) with this driver, could the OpenNebula head node itself be
a (static) virtual machine?  Looks like yes, but I want to be sure.

2) How is the notion of an image repository handled--does
openNebula copy the OS image from a separate image repository
every time the VM is instantiated, or is the repository defined
to be the place that the OS image lives on disk?

Steve Timm