[one-users] Error Messages

Hutson Betts hut101 at tamu.edu
Tue Feb 7 20:59:06 PST 2012

That's fantastic news!

I do appreciate the error messages, but after I missed a VM that was
constantly attempting to re-deploy, I had a considerable number of error
messages that could have grown out of control. It would just seem that
recording all errors, particularly duplicates, would not help facilitate
resolving the error. Simply storing the most recent version of a
particular type of error would seem to be sufficient.

Thanks for all the hard work!

--
Sincerely,
Hutson Betts (Computer Science and Engineering - Texas A&M University)