[one-users] Fwd: Installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu OS

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 11:49:49 PST 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Poul Kristensen <bcc5226 at gmail.com>
Date: 2012/2/7
Subject: Re: [one-users] Installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu OS
To: Carlos Martín Sánchez <cmartin at opennebula.org>

Hi Carlos.

Opennebula created the DB. I usually work with mysql or postgresql.
Resently started with sqlite3. Trying sqlite or sqlite3 does not give an API
for sql commands. I have not read what sort of DB is used by
opennebula if not sqlite(3) or mysql. I am not aware of a sqlite
configuration. None of
the files indicate the existence of sqlite(3).

Regards
Poul