[one-users] Occi Problem

Bruno Parreira bsendas at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 05:06:29 PST 2012

Hello,

I've done a fresh install of the open nebula 3.2.1, and it seems to be working just fine since I'm able to create a virtual machine using onevm command.

The problem is with the occi-server, I can create a vnet with no problems at all using the templates in the opennebula.org but when I try to create compute I get the an error:

oneadmin at Leo:~$ onevnet list
  ID USER     GROUP    NAME              TYPE BRIDGE  LEASES
   0 oneadmin oneadmin vnet                 R      br1       	0
   1 oneadmin oneadmin MyServiceNetwor      R    br1       0

oneadmin at Leo:~$ oneimage list
  ID USER     GROUP    NAME            SIZE TYPE          REGTIME PER STAT  RVMS
   0 oneadmin oneadmin ttylinux         40M   OS   02/25 14:54:10  No  rdy     0

oneadmin at Leo:~$ cat vm2.xml
<COMPUTE>
        <NAME>MyCompute</NAME>
        <INSTANCE_TYPE>small</INSTANCE_TYPE>
        <DISK>
            <STORAGE href="http://www.opennebula.org/storage/0"/>
        </DISK>
        <NIC>
            <NETWORK href="http://www.opennebula.org/network/0"/>
            <IP>192.168.0.12</IP>
        </NIC>
        <CONTEXT>
            <HOSTNAME>MAINHOST</HOSTNAME>
            <DATA>DATA1</DATA>
        </CONTEXT>
 </COMPUTE>

oneadmin at Leo:~$ occi-compute --url http://10.0.2.2:3000 --username oneadmin --password oneadmin --debug  create vm2.xml
/usr/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/curb-0.7.16/lib/curb_core.so: warning: already initialized constant CURL_SSLVERSION_DEFAULT
undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass

any idea on what is wrong?

best regards,
Bruno