[one-users] Why the sunstone-gui shows 0 running VM´s on the esxi-host which i have created over the front-end, in reality runs 4?

Oemer Suermen Oemer.Suermen at easynet.com
Fri Feb 17 05:56:54 PST 2012

Hello guy,

i have create a host over the openNebula front-end with this command:

                $onehost  create  <myesxihost>  im_vmware  vmm_vmware  tm_vmware

The Host was created and I can see it in the sunstone gui with status on.

Host information - esxi01.local.de.net

id

22

State

MONITORED

IM MAD

im_vmware

VM MAD

vmm_vmware

VN MAD

dummy

TM MAD

tm_vmware

Host shares

Max Mem

32G

Used Mem (real)

0K

Used Mem (allocated)

0K

Used CPU (real)

0

Used CPU (allocated)

0

Running VMs

0

The problem is, where are my virtuel machines on this esxi-host. It runs exactly 4 VM´s on this host.

The sunstone gui shows me 0 running VM´s.

I don't know, maybe I have forget something in the config files.

Maybe you can help to resolve this problem.

Thanks for helping.

Regards,

Ömer