[one-users] MooseFS driver for OpenNebula 3.x (Re: experiences with distributed FS?)

Giovanni Toraldo me at gionn.net
Wed Feb 8 08:37:50 PST 2012

Hi Alberto,

2012/2/8 Alberto Zuin - Liste <liste at albertozuin.eu>:
> In past we used OpenNebula 2.2 with MooseFS driver for immediate deployment
> via snapshot, but the driver wasn't updated to OpenNebula 3.0.

I'm the author of the MooseFS driver.

I assure you that it will work on ON 3.0 too as is. However it should
be updated following the new tm_shared implementation.
The upgrade will be probably trivial since the driver is very simple,
however I really don't have time to update and test it.

Feel free to fork it on github:
https://github.com/libersoft/opennebula-tm-moosefs
update it against the latest tm_shared driver and submit changes back.

Bye.

--
Giovanni Toraldo
http://gionn.net/