[one-users] Asking Open Nebula to use 64-bit CPU

Michael Brown michael at netdirect.ca
Tue Feb 7 14:38:25 PST 2012

How do I ask Open Nebula to use a 64-bit CPU?

I've tried using:
ARCH=qemu64
ARCH=x86_64
ARCH=x64

in my machine template, but it always launches kvm with '-cpu qemu32'.

Turns out this is what's been causing my booting troubles all along
(except for trying to convince open nebula to boot an image from CD - I
ended up just calling kvm by hand to do so).

What are the correct values for the ARCH parameter?

M.

--
Michael Brown               | `One of the main causes of the fall of
Systems Consultant          | the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero,