[one-users] Error Messages

Hutson Betts hut101 at tamu.edu
Fri Feb 3 18:47:54 PST 2012

I have a VM that continuously fails to deploy.

However, that is not my problem. The problem is that when I execute
"onevm show [VMID]" for that VM, I receive a list of errors in the form
of:
ERROR=[
  MESSAGE="Error deploying virtual machine: Could not create domain
from /var/lib/one//51/images/deployment.477",
  TIMESTAMP="Thu Feb  2 03:00:06 2012" ]
As part of the output. 477 error messages to be exact. Though these
message utilize very little disk space, they will continue to compound.

Is there anyway to institutionalize a system for keeping only unique
entries, throwing how the older duplicates and keeping the most recent
ones?

--
Sincerely,
Hutson Betts (Computer Science and Engineering - Texas A&M University)