[one-users] Installation of OpenNebula 3.2 on Ubuntu OS

Poul Kristensen bcc5226 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 03:25:03 PST 2012

Hi,

Thanks to for your suggestions.
I chose the compiled version of OpenNebula3.2

The database used is not a mysql database  but some onedb file I
think, which seems to hidden in the application layer. It is not a
separate database. I want to dump this  onedb file into a ascii file
and then manually create a mysql data using the dumped onedb file
information.
When done that I want to change OpenNebula3.2 to use the new mysql database.
Is this possible? if so I how do I dump the onedb file to ascii file?.

Thanks

Poul