[one-users] Sunstone "lost" some functionality

Alberto Zuin - Liste liste at albertozuin.eu
Wed Feb 1 00:59:31 PST 2012

Hello and sorry for the delay in my reply.
No success deleting cookie, cache and history in browser: you're correct
and I try to login with user oneadmin (id 0).
My setup is a compiled version of opennebula 3.0 on a Debian 6.0.3
(squeeze) server and the only strange thing is the user used to run
daemons which isn't one:cloud but is one30:cloud.
I tried to put your debug line and I added myself another one to print
also user ID: the result is correct.

User ID is 0
User GID is 0

In the browser, the cookie content is:

e985a130d387b70153e7b243b1030cf62c5309687f963918980463d3666bae53

My sunstone config file is:

$ more etc/sunstone-server.conf
# OpenNebula sever contact information
:one_xmlrpc: http://localhost:2633/RPC2

# Server Configuration
:host: 0.0.0.0
:port: 9869

:auth: basic

# VNC Configuration
:vnc_proxy_base_port: 29876
:novnc_path: /srv/vms/one30/share/noVNC

In the past I made some tests with ACL; at the moment I don't have any
ACL for user/group oneadmin: is correct?

Thanks,
Alberto Zuin