[one-users] Asking about OpenNebula with Amazon EC2

Hoang Dinh Phuc hdphuc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 00:34:38 PST 2012

Hi all,

I'm building a hybrid cloud computing model with OpenNebula.
    - My private cloud is my data center with OpenNebula: KVM hypervisor.
    - My public cloud is Amazon EC2 (added host EC2 to be managed by
OpenNebula)

I've successfully create raw image (centOS.img) that is running with KVM
Host. And then, I've successfully uploaded this image to Amazon S3 with 2
command:
ec2-bundle-image and ec2-upload-bundle.

But when i lauch my private AMI (image CentOS), it cannot run on Amazon
EC2. What should i have to do?

I also create an raw image from Xen Hypervisor and then upload to Amazon
EC2, but it still don't run on Amazon EC2. It only run on my private cloud.

Thanks

--

F:  Hoang Dinh Phuc, HCMC - VN
E:  hdphuc at gmail.com