[one-users] Two System Datafiles in the same cluster

André Monteiro andre.monteir at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 01:23:14 PST 2012

Hi Oriol,

I guess you're right, I had a few problems with disk speed (small block
size) and I tested other disk:
- mounted the disk on /mnt/new_disk
- copied the image.raw and image.qcow2 to new disk
- created new Datastore (ID=100) and new symbolic link on
.../datastores/100 pointing to /mnt/new_disk
- registered new images on Opennebula specifying datastore 100
- updated template
- instantiated new VMs
 This allowed me to test the new disk with better results, but I guess it
would be extremelly useful to input on REQUIREMENTS var the wanted
datastore.

--
André Monteiro