[one-users] sunstone bug

Simon Boulet simon at nostalgeek.com
Mon Dec 17 07:49:36 PST 2012

Oh, hold on.

After logging in to Sunstone if I go directly to Images and choose to
Delete an image, the confirmation message is properly shown: "You have to
confirm this action. Do you want to proceed?".

However, if I first go to the VM tab and Delete a VM, then I return to the
Images and choose to Delete an Image, I'm getting "This will delete the
selected VMs from the database Do you want to proceed?"

It seems that the last VM action confirmation message is used. For example
if I go to the VM tab and Poweroff a VM, I get the Poweroff confirmation
message. Then if I go to Template, or Host, or Image, and click the Delete
button, I get VM Poweroff confirmation message!

Simon