[one-users] deployment of certain vm's to different hosts

Shankhadeep Shome shank15217 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 14:50:34 PST 2012

Yea I meant you need the cluster mechanism to be extended to general group
scheduling, basically you can pick and choose what you want to exclude and
include in a group and run the scheduler against that. Currently
(group scheduling)  defines a group as two mutually exclusive clusters with
different hosts and storage.