[one-users] KVM virtual machine with two OS images problem

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Tue Dec 11 02:01:36 PST 2012

Hello Virginia,

We've been discussing about your problem, and apparently it has got nothing
to do with what I replied, sorry about that!

So, the problem is -if I understood it correctly this time- that you have
two TYPE = OS images, and earlier versions of OpenNebula don't allow that.
What OpenNebula version are you using?

You could try changing one of the images to TYPE = DATABLOCK, with oneimage
chtype.

cheers,
Jaime

--