[one-users] Request for procedure to deploy a web application in opennebula

Olivier Sallou olivier.sallou at irisa.fr
Tue Dec 11 00:31:22 PST 2012

Le 12/10/12 4:14 PM, SIDHARTHA a écrit :
> HI,
>
> My name is K. Rama Krishna Sidhartha, studying 4/4 BTech, Computer
> Science & Engineering branch.
> Currently I am working on a project named "Deploying a Web Application
> in OpenNebula Cloud". I have
> already developed a web application. Now I want to deploy it in the
> OpenNebula cloud. Could
> anyone please let me know the procedure how to deploy it in
> OpenNebula???????
Hi,
 at first I think you should not contact directly Daniel and others.
Mailing list is the entry point for requests.....

Reagrding your deployment,  you have several choices:

1) deploy your VM then, from your computer/server ping the new VM and
install with tools such as Capistrano, Fabric etc....

2) create a VM with contextualization (see documentation) where, on
boot, your VM will install and setup your application.

3) create a VM with your app and save it as a new image.

Olivier

> Thanking you,
>
> K. RAMA KRISHNA SIDHARTHA
>

> <http://sigads.rediff.com/RealMedia/ads/click_nx.ads/www.rediffmail.com/signatureline.htm@Middle?>
> Catch India as it happens with the *Rediff News App*. To download it
> for FREE, click here
> <http://track.rediff.com/click?url=___http://www.rediff.com/newsapp___&lnk=signature&newservice=newsapp>

Olivier Sallou
IRISA / University of Rennes 1
Campus de Beaulieu, 35000 RENNES - FRANCE
Tel: 02.99.84.71.95

gpg key id: 4096R/326D8438  (keyring.debian.org)
Key fingerprint = 5FB4 6F83 D3B9 5204 6335  D26D 78DC 68DB 326D 8438