[one-users] Info on Partition and volatile disks

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Mon Dec 10 02:44:56 PST 2012

Hello,

It seems a bit overkill for what I want to achieve here, but the
product is interesting, I keep it in mind :)

Does anyone has an idea to keep a base image at 3G pointing /var /usr
in a volatile storage ? startup script seems not so adequate...

Thanks in advance.
Cyrille

"Imagination is more important than Knowledge"
Albert Einstein