[one-users] Production feedback

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Dec 6 03:54:40 PST 2012

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you very much for sharing. I just wanted also to thank you for all
your feedback, bug reports,french translations, LVM drivers.... that have
made possible OpenNebula :)

We'll try to take a look to the Sunstone code to check if we can speed up
things...

Cheers

Ruben

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 6:20 PM, Nicolas AGIUS <nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are using OpenNebula 3.8.1 on Centos 6 with Xen hosts on Centos 5 in a
> production environment since a few weeks now.
>
> We succeeded to create more than 900 VM until we reach our storage limits.
>
> Sunstone is a little bit long (few seconds) to display the VM list, but
> things are still working well, and the frontend keep a low load-average.
>
> That's pretty good !
>
> Nicolas AGIUS

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect