[one-users] How to detect a host of free disk??????

knawnd at gmail.com knawnd at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 06:27:39 PST 2012

Hi Carlos,

Thanks a lot for taking into account users' feature requests! That's one (among others) of the good
distinctive featureof OpenNebula team.
I would just propose to implementmetrics for the disk space similar to the host memory resources:
allocated disk space and the real used one.
Something like
HOST SHARES
TOTAL MEM             : 2.9G
USED MEM (REAL)       : 441.7M
USED MEM (ALLOCATED)  : 4G

USED DISK SPACE (REAL):                200G
USED DISK SPACE (ALLOCATED):520G

Regards,
Nikolay.