[one-users] Questions about development of OpenNEbula

JiaXiang Liu liujiaxiang at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 23:55:39 PST 2012

Hello all,

    I am Todd, a developer.
 I studied and learned the OpenNEbula Community. I know how to find a
bug,report a functionalrequirement
, and how to contribute code from the OpenNebula community website, .

However, I did not find the release plan.

I also do not quite understand, whether there is a sub project? Is there
are todo list in a project?

What feature or component should be integrated in the next version? I think
this is meanful. It is good for a developer like me or a company  to find a
interested aspect and do some contribution.

Is there any long-term plans in the development?For example, reduce power
consumption and other problems like this.

In addition, the blueprint for the feature and bug description is very
simple. I even do not what is really mean. How to solve this problem?

With Best Regards,

LiuTao