[one-users] Ganglia integration

Duverne, Cyrille cyrille.duverne at euranova.eu
Thu Dec 13 06:27:54 PST 2012

Dear mailing-list, (these days it's like saying "dear Santa," :) )

I've set up a ganglia environment in my lab and can see the monitoring
information for my hosts.

I've followed the manual about ganglia integration and updated the
nodes, updated oned.conf, created the cron as follow :

*/1 * * * * oneadmin gmetric -n OPENNEBULA_VMS_INFORMATION -t string
-v `/var/lib/one/remotes/vmm/kvm/poll --kvm`

I've updated the probe file to point to my central ganglia server.

But I can't see anything on Ganglia web.

I might be missing something on the ganglia server side... but what ?
Where are the VM information defines for Ganglia to display them ?

Thanks in advance for your feedback
Cheers
Cyrille