[one-users] Fw: Request for procedure to deploy a web application in opennebula

SIDHARTHA sidhartha_karyampudi at rediffmail.com
Tue Dec 11 07:59:45 PST 2012

Thank you for your reply "Olivier Sallou".

Upto now I developed my web application and installed only KVM hypervisor in my system that's it. Still I should install opennebula in my system. Before that I am requesting you for the procedure to deploy it in opennebula. The choices you mentioned are very useful to me.
But actually, I am in starting stage, So I dont have that much of idea about deploying a VM in my system. May I know the procedure for that???
Once again thanking you for your help.........
K. RAMA KRISHNA SIDHARTHA