[one-users] some questions about lxc surpporting?

cmcc.dylan dx10years at 126.com
Sat Dec 1 19:26:05 PST 2012

Hi, every one!
    I want to add lxc backend for opennebula, but i meet some questions and hope someone to help me.

1. the key point is i need to add a lxc driver like kvm, for example, imitating the directory structure of kvm as follows:
# ls var/remotes/vmm/kvm
canceldeploykvmrc  migratemigrate_local  poll  poll_ganglia  reboot  restore  save  shutdown
But i don't knonw who call the  these scripts, for example  where call "deploy" script in opennebula soruce code or in config files.

2. I have already validate virsh commad  is ok. and i can use command as follows to create and operate the lxc instance.
 a. Deploy: ssh node1 virsh -c lxc:/// create /path-to-xml/lxc.xml
 b. virsh -c lxc+ssh://node1 virsh-command lxc_instance_name
But i know little ruby,someone can give me some advice to help me complete lxc driver for opennebula