[one-users] Fail to create my own ubuntu vm

任英杰 renyj at neusoft.com
Thu Aug 30 17:28:33 PDT 2012

Thanks for your help.
I update my opennebula to version 3.6, and it works well.
Jeff

于 2012年08月27日 18:10, Adrià García-Alzórriz 写道:
> El ds 25 de 08 de 2012 a les 17:52 +0800, en/na 任英杰 va escriure:
>> I am confused for I have never setup vnet, and it may be the reason
>> vm
>> can't be accessed.
>> how to deal with it , any help or advices?
>> thanks
> No matter with vnets, you don't need setup them in order to boot a VM.
> Don't you have any information about errors in oned.log? I think it'd be
> there.
>
> Just my two cents, hope it helps.

is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing, disclosure or copying
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message and all copies from
your system. Thank you.