[one-users] Help with Sandbox - VMware

Tino Vazquez tinova at opennebula.org
Tue Aug 28 03:56:10 PDT 2012

Dear Jairo,

At the time of installing the ESX host, you have to input the information:

 * IP address -> you can set it by hand or rely on a DHCP server
 * Password for the root user

With this info you can log in to the ESX server from the vSphere
client, and then change root password or create new users.

Hope it helps,

-Tino

--
Constantino Vázquez Blanco, MSc