[one-users] renaming images or templates

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Sun Aug 26 14:22:03 PDT 2012

Hi

There is no function to rename images or templates. If you change the
DB directly do not forget to update the associated BODY column also.
IMHO for templates it is safer to copy&paste the contents to a new
one.

Cheers

Ruben

On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 4:27 PM, Rainer Schubert
<rainer.hartwig.schubert at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am still searching the function for renaming my images or templates,
> nothing found. Google found this Ticket http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/934
>
> Is there an option to rename my images or templates? Maybe directly in the
> MySQL-Database.
>
> thanks in advance

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect