[one-users] hypervisor:/var/lib/one

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Fri Aug 17 13:22:56 PDT 2012

Hi,
On my FE, I only share out (via NFS) the DS's which are shared.  So, I create the DS as shared, get the ID, then NFS export /var/lib/one/datastores/<id>.

I think if all your DS's were going to be shared, then you can do the whole datastores directory and it would not matter.  I was doing them on a more granular level because I have multiple clusters and some have shared and some don't.

Hope that helps,
gary