[one-users] How to set environment variable?

Shrey Mehrotra shrey.jssian at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 00:08:44 PDT 2012

Try this

Create a file[~/.bash_profile] to set ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES to start and
use services rendered by "one" and "sunstone"

nano ~/.bash_profile
export ONE_LOCATION=/var/lib/one
export ONE_AUTH=$ONE_LOCATION/.one/one_auth
export ONE_XMLRPC=http://localhost:2633/RPC2
export
PATH=$ONE_LOCATION/bin:/usr/local/bin:/var/lib/gems/1.8/bin/:/var/lib/gems/1.8/:$PATH

source ~/.bash_profile

warm regards..
Shrey Mehrotra.
Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd