[one-users] iSCSI recipe

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Thu Aug 16 16:19:23 PDT 2012

Ok

Know I see the point. We are doing something similar for
attaching/detaching an specific script is executed before and after the
hypervisor. So I guess this could be added. I've filled an issue for this
and plan it in future versions

http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1419

Meanwhile, as you probably had already found out, you can modify the
migrate script to embed those "TM scripts".

Cheers

Ruben