[one-users] Storage architecture question

Gary S. Cuozzo gary at isgsoftware.net
Thu Aug 16 04:53:47 PDT 2012

Hi Jaime,
Yes, I thought of contributing the drivers already and would be happy to do so. My scripts are sort of "brute forced" and not as elegant as the ONE drivers, but I'm sure they can be cleaned up pretty easily. My goal at the time was to test out a theory. I'm sure there are improvements for error checking & other things that can be made.

Let me know the best way to contribute. If somebody from ONE were to review the scripts and suggest changes, I'm happy to work with them to make them better.

Thanks,
gary