[one-users] VPN Access ...

Ruben S. Montero rsmontero at opennebula.org
Tue Aug 14 13:38:21 PDT 2012

Hi

This seems to be a wrong installation of the guest OS, it is either missing
some modules to mount the FS or the disk does not have a valid OS
installation. As far as it seems there is no error from the OpenNebula
point of view...

Cheers

Ruben

On Tue, Aug 14, 2012 at 11:46 AM, Fernandez, H.J. <hector.fernandez at vu.nl>wrote:

>  Well I now get a different error:
> *
> -No filesystem could mount root, tried: ext3 ext4 fuseblk*
> *-Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on
> unknown-block* *(8,1*)
>
> I also attached a png file with the mentioned error.
>
> Cheers,
> Héctor
>
>  ------------------------------

>>> 0800    715052         sda driver: sd
>>> 0801    715020         sda1
>>> 0b00    1048575       sr0 driver: sr
>>>
>>> Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block
>>> * *(0,0*)
>>>

>>> Did you get these errors before ? I think I need to configure something
>>> at the BOOT parameters of my virtual image template but I don´t know what.
>>>
>>> I also attached a png file to show you the error.
>>>

>>  Could you send us the template you're using? and please check if there
>> is any error in your oned.log
>>
>>  Cheers.
>>

>>> Thanks in advance.
>>>
>>> Best,
>>> Héctor
>>>

>>> -------------------------- Héctor FERNÁNDEZ
>>> Department of Computer Science                  Tel :  +31 20 59 87707
>>> Vrije Universiteit - de Boelelaan 1081a
>>> 1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands           E-mail:
>>> hector.fernandez at cs.vu.nl
>>> Room R433

>>  --
>> Daniel Molina
>> Project Engineer
>> OpenNebula - The Open Source Solution for Data Center Virtualization
>> www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula
>>

>  --
> Daniel Molina
> Project Engineer
> OpenNebula - The Open Source Solution for Data Center Virtualization
> www.OpenNebula.org | dmolina at opennebula.org | @OpenNebula

Ruben S. Montero, PhD
Project co-Lead and Chief Architect