[one-users] double cdroms

Jurgen Weber jurgen.weber at theiconic.com.au
Tue Aug 7 15:50:36 PDT 2012

Mark

Thank you very much, one of those conceptual things in which I have missed.

Ok, so the VM starts.... I am looking at the VNC session.

its just an in infinite loop of rebooting...... I can see the BIOS flash
up. It says the disk is not bootable (which of course it isn't yet,
nothing on it). I can see the first line of the boot CD come up, and
then it reboots again.

any ideas?

Nothing in logs.

Jurgen