[one-users] VNC proxy is working but Sustone VNC window does show error

Пярн Артур dekkart at yandex.ru
Thu Aug 23 04:02:46 PDT 2012

Hi everybody!

Another strange problem with VNC:
everything is fine, when I click on VNC icon in Sunstone - noVNC proxy is working (I can see it in "ps aux" output) and I can start session from browser directly (http://10.18.1.7:6080/vnc.html?host=10.18.1.7&port=6080) and I can also connect directly to VM from VNC client.
BUT!
Beautiufll Sunstone VNC connection windows doesn't show anyting!
There is message on white background "Server disconnected (code: 1006)"

I can't understand what's wrong. Screenshot is in the attach.

Thank you very much in advance!!

--
Best regards,
Artur Pyarn