[one-users] Template parameters arguments to hook script?

reeuwijk reeuwijk at few.vu.nl
Thu Aug 16 15:20:34 PDT 2012

Hello Gary,

Thanks for the reply, but as far as I know not all templates are XML yet, the old text format that I used in my examples is also still supported. Would your approach work for those too?

Also, I need some extra hints with respect to the DS or TM scripts you mention. I've tried to locate them in the OpenNebula sources, but I have frankly no idea what you are referring to.

(And lastly, I am still hoping that OpenNebula has a simpler way to access such variables, rather than using xpath on the template file.)

Again, thanks for your help!

--
Kees