[one-users] sunstone noVNC - connect timeout

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Thu Aug 16 03:31:38 PDT 2012

Hello, if the browser solution doesnt fix it, try running python
/usr/share/one/noVNC/utils/websockify 5904 node3:5904 by hand and then
clicking on the vnc icon in sunstone. Console should throw some output as
the connection comes it and maybe a better description of why it fails.

Hector

Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer