[one-users] One start and Sunstone server start error.

Tuan Le Doan tuan.fetk52 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 03:26:57 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I'm using Opennebula 3.6 on CentOS 6.3, yesterday I started it normally,
but today, when i use command "one start" and "sunstone-server start", i
received "No such file or directory" message. i don't know why, but it show
/var/lib/one/lib/sunstone-server.conf". How can i fix this error?

Thank you.

--
Undergraduate Student of School of Electronics & Telecommunications.