[one-users] Problem creating a CDROM image on a datastore

Ed Stafford ed.stafford at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 08:28:58 PDT 2012

 Hey.. I'm new to OpenNebula, but in testing, I've run into an issue.  I
created an iscsi datastore, but if I try to put an iso in a CDROM
datastore, it gives me an error:

Error copying image in the datastore: Error registering
blade-5:/dev/vg-one/lv-one-11

I have the oneadmin account on blade-5 which is my iscsi target.  Blade-5
is a Centos 5, 64-bit install using the iscsi tools.

Maybe I'm not reading the correct documentation or there's no ability to
create an image with an ISO?  Since it seems to want you to create an
Image, then Template, then a VM; I'm kinda stuck on step 1.

--
Ed Stafford