[one-users] VPN Access ...

Fernandez, H.J. hector.fernandez at vu.nl
Mon Aug 13 06:55:12 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I created a Ubuntu 12.04 LTS virtual machine to test my OpenNebula installation and I got some errors when sunstone tries to connect to it using VNC.

VFS: cannot open root device ¨(null)¨ or unknown-block(0,0)
Please append a correct root¨ boot option; here are the available partitions:
0800    715052         sda driver: sd
0801    715020         sda1
0b00    1048575       sr0 driver: sr

Kernel panic - not syncing: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block (0,0)

Did you get these errors before ? I think I need to configure something at the BOOT parameters of my virtual image template but I don´t know what.

I also attached a png file to show you the error.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Héctor

Department of Computer Science                  Tel :  +31 20 59 87707
Vrije Universiteit - de Boelelaan 1081a
1081 HV Amsterdam - The Netherlands           E-mail: hector.fernandez at cs.vu.nl
Room R433