[one-users] LDAP auth documentation

Shantanu Pavgi pavgi at uab.edu
Mon Aug 6 07:35:34 PDT 2012

I have a suggestion about LDAP authentication documentation. The LDAP authentication driver has a bug as mentioned here<http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1171> [1]. The bug report link in the documentation<http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:ldap> is useful, but it would be better if 'auth_method' in the documentation can be corrected as well. Currently the documentation describes auth_method as 'Can be set to :simple_tls if ssl connection is needed', which is erroneous and somewhat confusing. I think it should be updated with auth_method description and correct options like simple, anonymous, sasl etc.

1. http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1171
2. http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:ldap

--
Shantanu