[one-users] creating Images

Brandon Foster brandon.foster at liferay.com
Fri Aug 3 15:24:32 PDT 2012

hello one users,
So i am trying to create images and i am really not sure how to go about
it. I want to create a kvm image from a iso file, i've tried using qemu-img
create, to create the img file, but then i dont know how to put the iso on
it. I've seen this question asked and tried quite a few solutions but none
of them have worked. I thought i almost had it, i created an .img file and
did a kvm command to run the iso on it, but when i tried to do oneimage
create after that it gave me a failed to allocate memory error.

im running CentOS 6.2 minimal
my cpu does support kvm virtualization and im already running kvm images
from the sunstone marketplace.

any help is much appreciated,
thanks,
Brandon