[one-users] problem when migrating ubuntu [SOLVED]

Carlos A. caralla at upv.es
Sat Apr 28 02:44:54 PDT 2012

For those who may face the same problem...

The version that I was using was the one shipped with Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS
server (up to date). I have compiled the new version of qemu-kvm and
libvirt (as the new LTS is not yet available to upgrade from the
existing installation), and now the migration is fully available for the
new ubuntus.

I think that it was not an ubuntu problem, but it was related to the
kernel version or the network drivers. That is why I am updating the
information on this.

I hope this helps.