[one-users] There is no monitoring information for host

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 24 10:02:15 PDT 2012

Hi Rolandas, we are not sure what is causing this but it's not the normal
behaviour and it doesn't happen to me. Are you running the oneacctd
daemon? Either way perhaps it helps if you delete the /var/one/oneacct.db
file (or move it away if you have valuable accounting information). You
could also run 'oneacctd start' and see if it gathers some monitoring
information and fixes the problem.

I have tried running sunstone with an empty oneacct.db, and without it
without any hosts and I don't get such messages so maybe the file is
corrupt or something.

Let us know if the annoying pop ups go away at least.

Hector

En Tue, 24 Apr 2012 18:25:22 +0200, Rolandas Naujikas
<rolandas.naujikas at mif.vu.lt> escribió:

> On 2012-04-24 09:04, Rolandas Naujikas wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> In opennebula-3.4.0 sunstone there is annoying message "There is no
>> monitoring information for host", when there are no hosts defined yet.
>
> It doesn't stop even when I added one host to opennebula.
> It looks like sunstone could not access host monitoring information.
>
> Rolandas Naujikas

Hector Sanjuan
OpenNebula Developer