[one-users] ping between VMs on different hosts ?

Jaime Melis jmelis at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 24 08:34:50 PDT 2012

Hello Valerio,

Honestly, this is nowhere described on the documentation. It just says
> "should have two bridges:" but not that the bridges have to be
> created, or that in the case of existing bridges made by libvirt it is
> not a good idea :-) Anyway, good to know, thanks !

I think you're right. We'll take this into account and make it clearer in
the documentation. Thanks for letting us know.

> I did get contextualization working using the vmcontex.sh set to run
> at runlevel2, yes.
> My problem with contextualization is that it seems to be a unix/bsd
> -only solution.
> How do you use it for Windows images?

Take a look at this document (it can be found in wiki.opennebula.org);
http://wiki.ieeta.pt/wiki/index.php/OpenNebula#Using_Windows_Images_for_new_Virtual_Machines

Cheers,
Jaime