[one-users] opennebula 3.4 LVM

Nicolas AGIUS nicolas.agius at lps-it.fr
Fri Apr 20 10:21:24 PDT 2012

Hi,

I've rewrote and improved the TM LVM for one 3.4. It's designed to work
with filesystem datastore on the frontend and LVM storage on the host. Support for cLVM between hosts will come soon.

I've also added some functionnalty, to save space on the frontend and speed up transferts. It can handle raw image (as usual), gzipped images and tgz filesystem (usefull when using XEN paravirt).

See patch at http://dev.opennebula.org/issues/1240

Nicolas AGIUS