[one-users] VM forced deletion? [VM hanging in CLEANUP state]

biro lehel lehel.biro at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 17 01:32:58 PDT 2012

Okay, so far, for my hung VM, I have set the "default" values for the deleted VM's in the vm_pool table of one.db (more precisely, I have set: last_poll=0, state=6, lcm_state=0), and also, in the leases table, I have freed the respective IP address (<used>=0, <VID>=-1).

However, I'm looking for a confirmation if this is okay, or it can cause inconsistencies. Is anything else need to be done?

Thanks,
Lehel.