[one-users] Libvirt networkfilter firewall implementation for Opennebula

Jhon Masschelein Jhon.Masschelein at Sara.Nl
Thu Apr 12 00:44:09 PDT 2012

Hi again,

(I did not want this to get lost in my earlier reply, hence the separate
message.)

I will open a featue request issue, how do you want me to upload the
code? I modified quite some core files to make it all work but I doubt
you want me to upload the whole (modified) openenbula tarball. :)

I have an svn repository here that started with the ONE 3.2 tarball
where I committed my additions.

I can upload all the files I touched or do you prefer a patch that can
be applied to the ONE 3.2 release? (I'm sure I read somewhere that svn
can create patches automagically.) I could also give you access to my repo.

Just tell me what you prefer and I'll get right on it?

Wkr,

Jhon

--
Jhon Masschelein