[one-users] Error parsing JSON

Hector Sanjuan hsanjuan at opennebula.org
Wed Apr 11 02:46:40 PDT 2012

Hello,

it may be that your browser is keeping an old version of the javascript
code and therefore not submitting the datastore_id (did you select a
datastore?). If not, can you try cleaning your browser cache and reloading
sunstone?

If the problem persists, I would need the suntone server log and it would
be helpful if you could list the parameters of take a screenshot of the
creation form?

Thanks,

Hector

--