[one-users] "oneuser list" as a regular user returns an empty list.

Carlos Martín Sánchez cmartin at opennebula.org
Tue Apr 10 03:38:16 PDT 2012

Hi,

This is a known issue [1], the permission column in the DB was not upgraded
properly. The internal object representation is fine though, and this does
not represent any security risk.

To fix the issue, you have to make OpenNebula update the user information
in the DB, the easiest way to do so is with the 'oneuser update' command,
or any other one like 'passwd'.

Regards.

[1] http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.2:known_issues
--